View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Unhappy Freddie Spencer: Honda Repos Bikes, Instructors Unpaid

I never would have seen this happening. Spencers school going under, wow. Why? I dunno and I won't guess. All I can say for sure is that there is a money shortage not because of customers or the economy though. It seems from my reading through these links that the money is just not going to the right places... EMPLOYEES AND PAYING THE BILLS. So where is the money going? Your guess is as good as mine. I actually stumbled across this situation because I saw Chelee Spencer (the wife) advertising an '07 Honda HRC 600RR on Superbikeplanet.com classifieds.

I had to look a little deeper into why this bike was up for sale. With all the clients and instructors in the Spencer loop you wouldn't think that a bike like that would have to be advertised online to sell. Kinda weird, so I had to snoop around and see what was going on. Have a look at what has been going on in Freddie Spencers race school. Article is from Roadracing World. And a little speculation from the members of Sport-Touring.net. Maybe I should ask Chelee herself and send a friend request to her on Facebook.

FastFreddie.com Don't bother clicking, it is unavailable.
Freddie Wiki page In case you're not a real rider and you don't know yet.
AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Info on Freddie
Some great pictures.