View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2009, 06:33 PM

You might want to read this ebay review first. Some guy bought one from the same dude, and it didn't fit. If you look at the second picture of the carb, you can see that it wouldn't. It already has bolts in it, and a correct CA95 carb would be drilled to fit the bolts that are already on the engine:

I am restoring a 1965 Honda Benly 150 motorcycle. I needed a carburetor and bought one from jamina_75. He and a few others over there are selling them but they DO NOT fit. I have been promised a refund for the past 6-7 weeks but it doesn't appear to be coming. Only promises from this unscrupulous dealer. I payed $70 including shipping by Paypal. He asked for me to return it which I did and that cost me $25 by registered US mail. Paypal then tells me registered mail cannot be tracked online so I was at the mercy of the jamina_75 crook. Paypal will throw you under the bus if you don't send it back with some kind of online tracking even though I have the receipt showing it was sent. Also bought a return receipt option from the Post Office which is supposed to come back to me but it has not. I feel they probably destroyed that with the compliance of a crooked Bangkok Postal system. I am now just out the $70, plus $25, and HE HAS THE CARBURETOR! Despicable crook!! Watch out for jamina_75 and other Asian vintage cycle dealers. That was my first and last purchase from over there!!!

P.S.: They are STILL selling the same part as fitting a CA95 Honda and neither Ebay or Paypal cares!

Last edited by SixtyFiveCA95; 09-29-2009 at 07:18 PM.