PDA

View Full Version : Introdoction, a newbie.

Sam Green
01-19-2010, 03:17 AM
Hi guys, I've been playing about with the Benly since the early 60s.
I found your forum just by chance and hope I can offer some imput to any problems you might have with running and your rebuilds.
I have several Benlys in all states of tune and different capacities, and have lots of data right back to the earliest days when the first ones were introduced.
I'm not a technical boffin but do have lots of first hand info or if stuck can find people with the knowledge to help.
The model I know least about is your CA95 but I have all the tech specs for them and most parts are shared with all the other Benlys so shouldn't be a problem, hope I can help.

Regards Sam.

Smithers
01-19-2010, 07:38 AM
Glad to have you contributing Sam. The more help on any of the bikes here the better! Knowledge about these machines is becoming very specialized and that's basically why I started putting my pictures and advice up on the internet in the first place. Feel free to throw out any ideas or corrections you have. I don't claim to know it all and there are people out there that know more because they have the first hand experience with these. --ryan