FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Website News & Updates > Additional Projects Area

Unread 10-19-2014, 04:02 PM

Default Been away for a bit....

Hey folks just a shout out to say Hello... I haven't been trafficking here much as I used to... Things and builds have progressed and moved on. I'm play much more with the Honda Fours and mid twins these days....
Here is proof I can actually finish a bike.... Customer build '73 CB450

If you do social media I'm here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaize...8763550?ref=hl

but manage about a half dozen different flavored motorcycle pages...look me up I'll direct you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TS07LR.jpg (352.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg TS11LR.jpg (380.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg TS16LR.jpg (382.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20140909_151655.jpg (179.8 KB, 5 views)
Unread 10-19-2014, 05:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to ByTheLake

Wow! That 450 is the nicest one I've ever seen. That's really show-quality material there. Thanks for sharing this with us. Your talent really shows - very nice work.

Will this be a trailer queen or will you take it for rides?
Unread 10-24-2014, 02:04 PM

Hey BTL this was a "redo" for a local customer. The paint is 2 years old, the bike was worn not working in need of some love.
Complete disassembly, fresh powdercoat, fix the other 'builder's' work, completely rebuild the engine. I fabbed up some small stuff, installed 'rear sets' at the owner's request and consequently it now has short pipes and no mufflers. Sounds bad as hell but I could get tired of it quickly...anyway it is what the check writer wanted.
Nice part is to have a decent studio photographer to shoot my stuff

Try now to hustle a 750 drag bike together for a November race and of course next year. Couple of CB350 and a Cb400 SuperSport in the wings for '15.... Trying to get back to the Benly race bike before years end too. finally cool enough to work.

It's a rider and being left outside for the most part from what I can tell....
Unread 10-27-2014, 05:47 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Very nice work Larry. I'm just coming back to the forum here myself after a long time away, shame on me . That CB is so nice! It takes some experience and imagination to come up with colors and a paint scheme like that. The black keeps it modern but if we rewound the clock back to the 70's I could easily see the engine and rims aluminum color and the bike would be on a front of a magazine with that paint. Now if we could get another inch of foam in that seat pad I would actually ride it.

Time to get working on forum business once I "Like" your Facebook page. You can share links to your work here if you like too.