FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Website News & Updates > Motorcycle Stuff For Sale

Unread 07-01-2013, 08:45 AM

Default Putting some stuff on ebay..ca160

Almost finished with my resto and have a bunch of parts left over from the parts bike I bought. I also have 2 engines. one of them is a ca160 motor and the other is a ca95 serial motor ( with starter motor). I have both wheels complete with all bearing and parts in very good condition, they will need tires and or tubes I think. I have fender brackets that I think are for a CA95 but fit the CA160, an extra carb off the ca95 motor, gas tank with good chrome and badges, I have a seat that needs a new cover and chrome trim, air filter cover/tool cover?, wiring harness, rear fender, front fender that's chrome ( I think its from a cb160 not sure though)

Let me know if you need any parts, heres a link to the rear shocks for sale, check out the other items that I have on. I have a headlight housing with speedo, chrome bezel and Honda emblem as well as other items.

Make an offer on items as I just put a price out there but will negotiate with forum members if you feel prices are not fair. trying to recoup as much money I can for my next project.

I am willing to trade parts for a Left Side/Tool Box cover.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300927630140...84.m1438.l2649

Last edited by jspeedyjj; 07-01-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Unread 07-21-2013, 05:18 AM

PM me with the parts you have. Thanks