View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Good thinking guys! I believe Armor All drys out rubber though. Maybe the older generation of the substance was a lot better. But I don't touch the stuff these days. I'm going to start a thread on what does work good. It's been a hot topic between me and my car friends for the last couple years. I have some amazing stuff! More on this later.

My 160 tires are still in great shape... just a little worn. They handle well around turns and are very smooth over bumps. Probably because it's been inside in the dark for it's whole life. Two years ago when it was last registered I did 65mph wide open on the freeway with the stock rubber. >: ) And I had a big rig right on my a$$ not giving me an inch!! LOL. At least the speedo was telling me I was doing 65. The big rig was telling me different.

I want a Black Bomber . My dad has one up north. I wanted to go get one that was on Craigslist up in the Bay Area... $4300 in great running shape and with some upgrades to make it road worthy as in daily driver. It wasn't exactly in original form but it was in great condition. I would be riding that bike every day if I had the cash to go get it at the time. Very strong engines and I have an itch to tear apart the cantilever valve train and play around with an open 450 engine.