View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

=] HELP me replace some parts on my bike and get to see your parts being put to good use here on Fourwheelforum.com. On every page here it shows my email address so don't be afraid to throw me a bone. As you probably know these parts aren't just found on the shelf. <_< But it's worth having such a fine Italian bike. I love this thing and I've found some really nice gentlemen that are practically sponsoring me by helping me out with some great deals on parts. The problem is that I'm also getting great deals on upgrades as well so I end up spending more than I anticipate! Oh well it's hard to resist a good deal on something.

Here are some pictures of some obvious parts I need.

<s>I still need the RIGHT air scoop. This is the left one for ID purposes. =]</s> It's AMAZING. I finally got my right hand side air scoop! This sucker took me the longest out of any piece to find. It was sent to me by a gentleman on Craigslist who wasn't even advertising it for sale.. I had to resort to asking around to anyone that would listen to my cries for help! =D

**UPDATE I just received a pair of these Inner air ducts.

Fuel tank pivot. (I think I have one coming with the tank =)

I need a tail light surround piece and also some red lenses (or just the whole thing). **UPDATE I got the whole thing already