View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Hey J & M glad to see ya around these pages! Being an engineer I'm sure you can handle any repairs the bike may need or troubleshoot if need be. We'll all give you a hand if you need some advice of course. Don't stress about the numbers. As long as it says CA160 on the engine and frame then you are good to go. Anyone can go to the DMV and get a change of model year on their registration so I don't trust what's on any paper. As long as you have the model (CA160) then you can easily buy parts and not have to worry about any year model variations really. They are all the same. -Spokes don't rip me if the tank pads have a different pattern between the first and last year of production :-) - But yeah like Spokes said it will be fun to know exactly what the numbers are on your frame and engine for the archives.

Here is a video of me cruising mine around just so you have an idea of what it's like to go through the gears and the speed at which they travel. They are smoother and have more power than the 150 that's for sure. And if you want attention while driving through town you picked the right bike. I call mine a "Dream" in my Youtube description strictly for search engine purposes. All of us educated Honda Guys around here know that Honda didn't designate the 150 of the 160 with the "Dream" name.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE