View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

The result? I'm in the market now for a tank, front faring, rear tailsection... and I'll be putting down a new custom paintjob which will be trick. I can't wait. Of course it will be better than before and I just never liked the idea of riding around on a black motorcycle. I have always had white and bright yellow bikes and very good luck in traffic, not getting run over.

I basically slid on my WALLET across the road and then rolled on my knee, tearing my jeans and giving me a VERY minor amount of rash... didn't hardly break the skin. The road was completely clean from gravel and me and my bike came to a stop in some soft green country grass. Any riding pants would have kept me untouched. My fellow riders were completely shocked to see me just stand up and roll my bike behind a tree. I am the lucky bastard of the month for sure!!:lol: They say my bike vaulted up into the air quite high. How I would pay to have that on video.

I learned more from this experience that will probably save my life in other situations so I'm very thankful my injuries were so minor. My OZ rims and suspension are untouched and my exhaust is even salvageable!! woot! Sato foot pegs are in great shape as well, phew.. I'm going to have to consider some race plastics as I want to take the speed to the track and keep the street riding at a more relaxed pace. Live and learn friends! What an awesome bike...

Here we are at the coffee shop a short time before.