View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Yeah, that's what happens when you work with little kids!! They like to share EVERYTHING! I am finally feeling better, so it looks like we will be trying to figure out the starting issue of the 3o5. It started a few times, but a day later, it won't start at all. So, we have rechecked the timing, adjusted the points, and changed out the plugs, RECHARGED the new battery, and still NOTHING! So we bought some new points, and we will be installing those now that we are feeling better. I met a new friend in Marin who specializes in 305's and he is willing to take a look at it for me if we can't get it running. (but we haven't given up just yet). I am so ready to ride that thing its driving me insane! My hubby bought a 1952 Indian Brave that is on waiting for a revival. Im sure hunting down parts for that will be a breeze Someday we will get back to our four wheel resto's. They just take so much longer to complete. I will snap a couple of pictures for you and post them. My car is a 1939 Chevy sedan, and his car is a 1938 Ford sedan. Oh course mine is currently in 1001 pieces. The further we get into this thing the more I wish we wouldn't have started it in the first place lol. $$$ Time... there's never enough of it.