View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

My riding gear? Well that needs some refreshing as well. Luckily I scored a couple pairs of last years version Shift gloves from The Motorcycle Superstore.com/. This place has AWESOME deals and coupons so you just need to find out your sizing and you can save some serious money. I also stopped by their booth at the International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach. The hot looking girl there let me take some sweeet mouse pads, ooolala.

Bow down to the best racing leathers ever! :lol:

In the past month I was able to score a SUPER deal on a set of Aprilia factory racing leathers. I've never had a whole one piece leather suit so I'm pretty pumped about it. I was super lucky in finding the right sizing that the AF1 Racing Store had available. I scraped some change together to take advantage of that hot deal and I'm glad I did. Of course I need some real riding boots to use this suit and I won't be able to afford those for a while.<_< Sidi boots aren't cheap and I don't want to buy a cheapo pair. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. Find a deal on the riding gear and motorcycles you truly want. Life is short!