View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Can you tell we like the Dunlop Qualifiers? These triple compound tires are extraordinary in all street conditions and top magazines proved that on the track the race tires turned slightly faster track times... barely. The street tires lasted a lot longer, heated up faster and absorbed bumps better.

People seem to preach less about Pirelli nowadays. There is hardly a performance gap between the top tires anymore if there ever was any. If you are on the program and racing the series then you might want to worry between which tire works better on each track. But that's where the necessity for a tire advantage stops for me. No I don't race. Just IMO. I just am not a fan of preaching which brand is better when the people who talk the loudest don't even try or test out different tire pressures. They don't run more than one track day a year and they only have one motorcycle in their garage. I'm just playing around with the subject because I know people talk tires brands like they talk religion. I just think it's funny because the racers buy the tires that are the cheapest out of the leading brands.