View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I did upgrade my headlights and I could easily test and see that the bulbs weren't getting a full 12V from the stock electrical system. Wiring relays for the headlights wasn't too tough as it just takes some electrical tools and some know-how.

I did do the spray in bedliner and I learned a lot from the process. I also learned that if you want a GOOD and strong bedliner that you should leave it up to the pros. You can spray it yourself but it won't be near as thick. Also having to buy TWO kits worth of spray materials costs as much as paying someone to spray your bed anyways! You will never get enough material in a single spray-kit to cover an 8ft bed as good as you want it to. Unless you are just spraying the bed for corrosion resistance and color you will be MUCH better off paying a pro to spray it.. which typically costs 400-450. Well worth it trust me. I got lucky spraying mine but I did it in a professional paint shop. It wasn't as thick as i wanted but I don't throw tools in my truck everyday so I can get by with some scratches here and there.

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/tech/1...ruck_bedliner/