View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I just realized how long I have had these tires! Now I don't put a ton of miles on my truck but they are STILL the BFG Muds that I bought back in 2004!! Can you believe that? People kept asking me if I got new tires when I would pull up to someones house... well back until late 2007 at least. I have since flipped them inside for out so that the white letters now face inward. This will get me a few more miles out of them and people don't bitch anymore how they don't like seeing the white lettering. The tires just barely would wear faster on the inside than the outside. This is great news considering the beating I have given the front suspension! It still has the STOCK rubber bushings all through out the front end suspension and the alignment adjusters have been tweaked to accommodate the wearing components but it still drives straight! Toyota is the best I tell you. And you can't do any better than fitting up some BFG Mud Terrain tires. Yeah they might cost a little more but you surely get what you pay for... and then some.