View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Mike has also recently made me aware that he has recently linked a phorum of awesome Kawasaki fans over to my thread to show off his project. A big WeLcOmE to everyone and feel free to look around. I'm not out to steal forum members or have a competing forum or any of that BS. Just posting pics and information for everyone to enjoy and I hope to inspire other projects and such tinkering. Feel free to send me some pictures if you feel generous.

And here is the other hot Kawasaki forum - www.kawasakitriplesworldwide.com - on the net that is packed with Kawi nuts alike. I'm sure I'll be over there myself looking up information and asking advise.

Also for all the 2stroke nuts out there this member on another forum that I frequent has found a couple of 80's racing 2 strokes that he is playing with and it sounds like he wouldn't mind passing on the projects if anyone might need the parts? I dunno but I'm sure someone somewhere might want to take his projects over. THey look fun! I wish I had the time. The bikes are a 1989 Honda NSR250 and black Suzuki 1993 RGV250 over at the www.Apriliaforum.com. Man those look like fun.

OK back on the subject... no more interruptions.