View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Back to the shop... dammit~! I thought I was done working on it for a while. So I went from this -

To this -

Ah man I know I know. I have only had my mille for 5 months... put under 1000 slow miles on it before I put the new suspension and all the aftermarket stuff on. I've been working so hard getting the bike in shape and busy with my job and stuff I haven't had time to go get some good pants! Lame excuse and I have full leathers but I don't have boots yet. I got rid of my older riding gear. I've been riding forever but just got back into streetbikes last year. I took 2 years off from owning one.

I haven't had one day off in the last 2 weeks to go grab some pants and I was was seriously going to. I was just initially going out today for a shake down. You know how that goes. The bike felt great like it should and everything was going perfect. All I can say is that I need to keep the hot corner speeds on the track from now on. Laying an Aprilia down will put you in the poor house. What a fast machine though. h34r:

I didn't even brush off the dirt yet. When I wipe it down it will look much better. The Left side is looking undamaged.

The Short List:
  • New Composite Tank
  • New Front Upper
  • New Tail Section
  • Paint... mmm paint!