View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

And here we are with the RIGHT side mount installed. As you can see the mount has more of a tapered face to it whereas the other side uses a flat mount. Also note the short stem slider which installs here on the RIGHT side.

**Now I want to know WHO THE HELL was writing the directions for R&G!!! I mean it's like they never installed them but they were just giving the theory behind installing them on an Aprilia. I was pretty damn pissed when I went out of my way to download the directions and then printed out the rambling that were provided with the intentions of helping customers install their expensive product. Yeah they are high quality but damn they cost near nothing to produce besides some labor. But you make 3,000 sets and can realize a profit selling them for $40. BUT MORE than that should EASILY justify the investment of some BETTER INSTRUCTIONS provided to the customer.**

Ok time to calm down. I do appreciate these nice sliders and they are a fine product. Back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Here is what the right mount look like when installed to the engine mounting location.