View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

So Santa (Mr. Fed Ex) stopped by my house today and dropped off a present. I am so impressed by my Shark RSI I had to bump it up a notch and order up a Shark RSR2 Fugiwara Replica helmet. I am nothing but happy with this lid and I can't wait to until it's broken in. Right now being a Medium it's a little tight but so was my Arai RX-7 Medium. But now my Arai is well broken in and it's the best thing ever.

The padding is so soft and smooth (like the Arai) that I don't mind it being so small taking it off and on. This would hurt in other helmets that skimp on the smooth material.

This thing fits nice and tight on me and will surely stay in place when warp speed kicks in. I can't wait to try it out.

If you're wondering who the hell Fujiwara is here is his Team Kawasaki webpage: K. Fujiwara Team Green 600 Supersport Kawasaki probably isn't too happy about his helmet colors! You can tell because they chopped off a majority of his helmet on his bio page. You can still see his eyes but this was definitely on purpose. He used to ride a Honda so the RED & BLUE colors made sense back then but now on a lime green bike...