PDA

View Full Version : Wheelie Thread

Smithers
04-05-2009, 10:01 PM
I can't help but start a thread for motorcycle wheelie videos. This is the video that broke me down. I tried not to post stupid videos but this one just is so insane, and insanely funny, that I couldn't help posting it.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80594777/

First I read about it on a website that was saying how this is the next level of doing wheelies or something. So I click on it and start watching it and I see a dude doing a wheelie while his buddy holds onto him and proceeds to eat his butt out. You can't help laughing at that. Oh man that's a riot. Ok then it just gets better from there. And you have to laugh at the comments below:

wheres the pothole when u need one?
would of better if she started blowin him
Best girl friend ever.

This video gets a 10 out of 10. First it's short and only takes a tiny fraction of your life to watch it and get the point. Then it makes you laugh with the two clowns doing the gayest wheelie I have ever seen in my life. 3. It is super suspenseful- you just have a bad feeling about it the whole way through but it has a happy ending and no one dies, thank goodness. And last but not least: you know it could have been a little better so you KNOW that there will be a video someday of a guy doing a wheelie and the woman taking care of the business. :eek: