PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: C95 front winkers, Horn

comp_wiz101
10-09-2010, 10:05 PM
I'd like to add some winkers to my CA95, and I'm just reaching out to see if anyone here has a set of aluminum ones kicking around they'd let go of. I have a set of CL100 winkers, but they don't fit properly. I'm also searching for the original style horn, as mine was missing when I got the bike.
My hopeful plan is to wire the signals in so I can easily return the bike to stock... so the rears will be mounted either using the license plate screws, or off a bracket from the rear fender stay.
So, I shall spin the wheel here, and keep an eye on the 'bay :)

Sam Green
10-12-2010, 10:19 PM
What year is your bike? The later model had a blanking plate where the rear turn lamps mount as on the C95. To fit C95 front signals, there needs to be a hole in the underside of the handle bar for the wire.
The C95 indicator set will fit with a bit of work, don't forget the switch.

Sam.:)

comp_wiz101
10-13-2010, 05:21 AM
Nope, mine's an early model. I was thinking of working out a bracket so the signals can be added without drilling, either by using a long bolt through the seat stay bracket to hold it on, or the license plate bracket. The handle bars do have the holes for the signals, and I have an old-fashioned aftermarket clamp-on winker switch.

Sam Green
10-13-2010, 07:39 AM
Should be OK then but the C95 OEM ones look good, can't understand why they never fitted them to the CA.

Sam.:)